Feeling "funny"??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was diagnosed 2 years ago had a horrible initial OB but have not had a problem since, no OB's at all. But week before last me and my boyfriend got pretty aggressive and I've had a "funny" feeling not really itchy or painful and no pain with urination just a weird feeling down there, I keep checking for any signs and nothing. I went to the doctor last week and she said everything looked fine so Idk if I'm just sore or what. I also started my cycle last week and had my implant birth control replaced so I wonder if it's just my hormones??

Any thoughts? I've not had this before so I'm not sure what's going on.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Is it like a tingly feeling?
    • Posted

Sorta it's hard to describe but I was doing some research and I think it's bacterial vaginitis. Due to the clear yellowish discharge and burning skin.

• Posted

But for 2 weeks with nothing no signs no bumps and the exam last week was clear. Plus I've had BV before off and on since I had my son 11 years ago. It burns just like this. I've just never had another OB since the first one so I think I'm just hypersensitive and suspecting everything.

• Posted

It's definitely a possibility.. can u call ur dr and tell them u think u have bv again and them send u a script in? That would be my first step. I kinda feel weird down there all the time since my first outbreak.

• Posted

Yes I'll go by tomorrow and talk to her. I've always had issues down there since I had my son.

Thank you so much. I'm still having trouble with this and I just don't know what to do and I'm simply in love with my boyfriend who is completely understanding and loves me but I can't help but think what would I do if he ended up with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.