Fast heart.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Everytime i drink my heart is going to beat out of my chest and for a few weeks my breats have had sharp pains every so often. Anyone else heard of this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please see your doctor. I am not a doctor or know your medical history or what meds you take.alcohol effects your muscles and the heart is a muscle. 

Dont wait get the answer you deserve. You need to know what's causing your pain . Don't let drinking get in the way of your health, nothing to be embarrassed AUD IS A ILLNESS see your doc,especially if your have heart pain. 

Keep posting.

HOPE4CURE XXXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.