I had foreplay and French kisses with a massager ....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiii i need help... Yesterday went to a massage parlour ... I French kissed the girl her breath was very bad.... When i went home I can feel her smell in my mouth even after brushing gargling eating the smell didn't disappear ... Couldn't sleep also woke up every hour due to dry mouth low saliva .... I'm worried really what do you think I should do ? I talked to the girl today she told me I don't have any disease but couldn't see inside her mouth ... Only spotted red dots on her chin... Should I be worried or this normal ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think it's mind over matter with you!

And because the smell has knocked you sick you keep smelling it I do find that smells can linger ont o the hairs of your nostrils making you smell it every now and then, this has happened when I have smelt a bad smell usually facies from someone (in work) - carer)! And I keep smelling it all day that it puts me of eating or anything even if I shower sometimes I can still smell it but it's usually mind over matter because I have been the one who's cleaned it up,

Can I ask what massage parlour can you go to where the staff would kiss you lol sounds more like a brothel , any way I just wouldn't go to these places it's dirty morrals or alley cats those ppl

• Posted

Thanks for your help man :-)

Actually yeah it turned out to be like what you said ...i was so freaked out two days after what happened , I went to two doctors and all they did was laughing at me :D ...

About the massage parlour it was my second time going there for the same girl and she offered foreplay for an extra tip ...anyways wouldn't do that again and don't recommend at all ...

• Posted

Thought so

But what you have got to think of is , if she is offering you things what's she offering others and then that's the problem she sounds dirty wanting to give a stranger foreplay I wouldn't let any stranger touch me and I still would t if I was male, U don't know she may has sucked someone off before you kissed her then you got all that nans germs in your mouth , be sensible and think ahead , if she gonna do it use protection and don't let her touch you without and don't out your mouth where you knows not clean x

• Posted

Hi James, I Had the exact same thing you described, i was open mouth kissing a chinese masseuse the kiss was initiated by her, i smelt unusual smell which i could smell on my own breath the followng morning also severe dry mouth , its been 2.5 years now and i still have not been able to get rid of this smell, how are you getting on was you able to find a cure?
    • Posted

Hi Lee. Ya it's sometime weird. I also did this long back. I am still wondering what was causing my stomach issues.

How about you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.