Not sure if pregnant but lot of symtpoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

So my boyfriend usually pulls out and it works. i supposively ovulated 6 days ago around then , i had a cramp sharp pain on my right side and thought nothing of it. eversince my nipples , not boobs was so sore couldnt even touch them. now they feel better , but i know i had bv and i gotten this before from my ph balance being off. i know it causes discharge but would only a little with an odor. now my whole pannies was filled with this discharge which is strange as this never happened before. thats another reason i thought i could be pregnant and thats the way my body is trying to push this infection out? maybe over thinking it but i really could use some advice

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

When is your period due? Your symptoms wouldn't be showing already really, around your missed period is around the time you would notice that weird discharge and even some spotting possibly..

I have two kids on the pull out method, so you guys are just going on luck if you're not trying to get pregnant.. If you continue to use the pull out method though, I wouldn't have sex from three days before ovulation until it is fully done, since sperm can live for I believe 48 to 72 hours.

• Posted

We had sex all of my furtile days when I looked on my calendar , he usually pulls out before he ejaculates I guess he times it and it's due in 8 days .. My nipples itself hurt so bad you couldn't touch them .. Now they don't hurt I just feel like butterflies in my stomach and no cramps or anything I never had these symptoms before any of my periods that's why it's so alarming

• Posted

Yeah pulling out on your fertile days is a major risk if you guys are trying to not get pregnant.. Its still a bit early, maybe your body is just going through Alot of hormonal changes right now.. Alot of tests work a week before though so technically you pay be able to get a result as early as tomorrow.. If you do though and it says negative, I would retest the day of your period to make sure. I've gotten a negative and then 3 days later it was positive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.