Help me please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I'm a little concerned and a couple of question..On July 27 16 I had surgery because a week prior i had broken my ankle playing kick ball i broke my tibia and fibia btw i am a 26 yr old ..after surgery things was normal i was off my feet for aix weeks ok i never thought that my incision look right because it was healing slow.around mid oct i had a lump on my leg but o thought it came from not elevating my foot..so two days afer the lump pus started coming out i went to the op asap so he told me it was a infection he will have to drain it. And take the screws and plates out so i went for surgery the next day..they did a culture test and it came back pot.For MRSA SO MY DOC REFERRED ME TO A DISEASE INFECT DOC I HAD TO WAIT TWO WEEKS NOW IM ON VAC FOR FOUR WEEKS THEY ONLY DID BLOOD WORK..I GO TO WORK EVERYDAY IM NOT IN PAIN JUST A LITTLE DISCOMFORT..I DIDNT KNO ALL THIS CAN HAPPEN FROM A BROKEN BONE..I TAKE VAC THREE TIMES DAILY THROUGH A IV AT HOME..MY QUESTION IS ..DOES THIS DISEASE AWAY? Do i need ro ask for a MRI? Do i need to ask for a bone SCAN? I just wanna kno everything about this ?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.