Having AWEFUL pain and can't go to a doctor

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm a 21 yr old female and i had sharp pain starting in my back quickly moved up to my chest and try to push its way out of my mouth,there was no nausea, it wasn't a burp;(cuz those are funny), I suffer from neuropathy, and myastenia gravis, mg is an auto immune that causes weakness but these symptoms are new, and it doesn't feel like a weakness and I have nerve pain everywhere I know what that feels like and it's different.  it's like... it moves up the body like an vacuume in reverse, the feeling of it pushing out its like a scream and its painful enough to cause that reaction but it hurts so much u can't, but it feels like u are; I could make noises, and eventually as It started going away my ability to scream start d to come back and I was sobbing and screaming and crying, and all rational thought was gonethis is going to sound stupid but this is the closest thing I can compare it to, that scene from the little mermaid where Ursula is taking her voice like something non existent  is being pulled out of me, I'm not depressed, I'm not a mental case, and the first time it happened was about two months ago when I was playing a video game, I wasn't doin anything but sitting there and it happened exactly like what I described earlier but it lasted for 15 mins this second time it only lasted about 2-3 mins and I was sitting in the shower to get warm and quite frankly I wanted to be put down I never wanna feel that again, I need help and any help that's given will be appreciated.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Jen, I understand the difficulty you have explaining your pain. I have had Neurapathy pain for more than 17-Years. And yes it seemed as if I was trying to explain my pain symptoms like it was completely foreign to the listener.

I get pain down the back of my legs from the back of my knee to my ankle. It feels like a cross between an electrical shock and a hot poker down my leg.

Look for peripheral neuropathy on the web. You should be able to find your symptoms listed there.

I pray that you doctors will be able to get you some relief.

• Posted

The burning pain is called Dysesthetic burning (google it) I have had it due to PPMS for 17 years and no tablets will touch it and it generally comes and goes. Unfortunately there is little that can be done
    • Posted

Thank you very much for your support I've had many doctors there isn't much I can do so I hope the pain in your legs at the very least goes down 

• Posted

Thank you Jen. Im sorry that I wasn't much help. I think sometimes it's good just to hear that your not the only one going through this. Although, I wouldn't wish my pain on my worst ememy. Not that I have any, that I know of.

I'm going to pray for you tonight that you will receive supernatural healing from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Sometime God's timing isn't the same as ours, but I'll pray for you every night until you get your miracle.

God bless

• Posted

Costochondritis???
    • Posted

it may be a possibility it might be a possibility I'll have to do more research  on it, thanks for the suggestion.

• Posted

I have the Costochondritis & when it spasms it feels like I'd been hit in the chest with a sledge hammer.  Very painfull.  Good luck.  Ice and/or heat seem to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.