Tens machines

Posted , 6 users are following.

No-one has mentioned Tens machines lately.  Is anyone still using them, and if so do you find they really help?

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I used one and it didn't seem to hel.,exercise worked better for me and Zotc meds.

• Posted

Hi Constance,

I bought one as they were recommended, but unfortunately it did nothing for me, so it sits in the cupboard now. 

• Posted

Hi Constance. I had one as it was recommended by my physio several years ago. Kept trying it never seemed to get any benefit in pain relief. I found it irritated more than healed my nerves! Mine is now stuck in a cupboard somewhere too! rolleyes

• Posted

Mine two. I hear it helps some people. Maybe Imshould did it out again a try it.
    • Posted

It seems most of us feel the same.  Mine was in a cupboard too.  I got it out the other day - thought I'd give it another go - not worth the effort!

Constance.         🌲🍸🍾💐

• Posted

My husband suffers from peripheral neuropathy stemming from diabetes and recently purchased the Quell product advertised. He's used it since December 1st and had excellent results with it. He works it through his smart phone, getting readouts as desired. It is a band with electrodes that straps to his calf. He said that he gets the results he had been getting by using Cymbals many years ago WITHOUT the side effect of feeling like he was "out of it" and hazy.

There is a 60 day money back guarantee, but he is definitely NOT sending it back!

He was even able to feel relief for many hours AFTER taking the unit off his calf. This was a pleasant surprise!

The unit is pricy, about $245, but well worth it due to the pain-decreasing ability of the unit. Also, the strap is not detectable under slacks/ jeans.

• Posted

Cymbalta...not CYMBALS!!!

(Can you imagine using CYMBALS???!!!)

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.