Small Raised Bumps in fingers

Posted , 9 users are following.

Recently, several small raised bumps have appeared on my fingers. Some of them has clustered into small groups. They are painless and skin colored. You can only see them in an angle. They can be shiny in the right angle. They are spreading and I see more of them every week. Please help me investigate the cause of this disorder.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

The ones you had circled on your two fingers may be warts and can be frozen off.

The smaller ones I just don't know, but try cortisone cream.  If they continue to spread, possibly see your dermatologist.wink

• Posted

Thanks for the reply Louise, I've been seeing a dermatologists for the past month and said that they were dry skin. This got me worried because they don't physically look like dry skin. I was advised to eat lots of leafy veggies and bathe using Coconut Oil. No effect so far for the duration of the treatment. I'm worried that this might be Lichen Nitidus.

• Posted

I have a similar problem on my fingers.  Turned out to be eczema, and your dermatologist can prescribe medication for it.  Hope this solves your problem.
  • Posted

I do not know how old you are and if you suffer Arthritis, something like this can be caused by Rhumitoid Arthritis. However talk to your GP and there are test.

Are you suffering swollen fingers or are the lumps on the creases of skin above the joints ??

Talk to your GP

BOB

• Posted

Hi,

I'm only below 30 and I'm not suffering from any pains. The bumps can appears anywhere, not only on the joints. No pain on my fingers nor itch.

Thanks

• Posted

Hello, this was posted many years ago so it's highly unlikely you'll see this but I'm desperate. I have this exact issue and have been trying to find out what is it for 6+ months. Did you ever find out?

• Posted

ive also got this on my hands, as well as my back and waist line. if anyone knows what it is and/or what treatment to take please share. My doctor thought it was Lichen Planus but to me it doesnt look like it

• Posted

I have been experiencing the same thing, and so have recently been doing so.e digging so as to its cause and furthermore a treatment, and came across Lichen Nitidus. it seems to have the same symptoms, and despite finding a diagnosis I have not yet found a treatment. I can say though that many who experience this condition say that it disappears on its own after a few months to a few years. hope this helps

• Posted

Hi I'm facing the exact same problem since 2 years and any doctors i go to tell me that it might be some allergy but i know it's not and none of the medicine are working, the small bumps are spreading all over my fingers and wrist.

so if you have found any diagnose or medicine for it please help me by telling it please.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.