Chronic Headaches almost Everyday

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi.

I get headaches almost all the time and it has been like this since probably I was 13 (now 19). I get all different kinds of headaches from tension, migraines, ice-prick to sinus headaches - I don't know how and why!!. They are triggered by difffernt things such as in fully airconditioned rooms my sinus headaches begins. Or if my neck and head are in the wrong position I get bad headaches. In the severe heat and humidity I get headaches. The list goes on and it truly sucks. Its so hard to explain, I just want to stop getting headaches. Does anybody know why I'm so susceptible to all these constant headaches? I wish I could just stop them.

And it is not just one type of headache because I can feel it. Sometimes its just the left side of my head, sometimes its the back of my head or sometimes it is my eyes or my entire head which is in pain. 

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The headaches just happen all the time, and its so annoying. It truly does limit my lifestyle. I would love if anyone had any cures/solutions. Is there a deeper cause>?

• Posted

Hi snowyfrog.

It sounds to me that your experiencing migraines. Tell the dr what you explained here. There are medications to help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.