serve disabily premum

Posted , 2 users are following.

sorry to ask again like i said in prevous post dwp rangme back yesterday saying iam entiled to SDP but didnt know how long it be before i get payed as they have computer problems and dont know when it be fixed and so cant issue me a payment  as cant put on computer they also said they sent me letter out would that be award notice which is bit strange if they cant get into computer system aptiate reply sorry being pain

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I doubt it very much if it's telling you about a payment because they would have told you when your payment would be when you rang them. It's probably telling you the same thing they told you when you rang them. It may even be after xmas that you get that letter now. Letters from DWP generally take approx 7+ working days to get to us.

• Posted

now heard from dwp about me sdp they saying somone living with me  and they were claiming benif ages ago i had someone using my adress as c/o adress but noes living with mealso  they saying somone has put a claim in for me for cares allowance for me which i find strange they spoke to my niece twice today but nones rang me yet it really streesing me out now as not everyones a benifit cheat in this world
    • Posted

Someone is using your address that doesn't live with you? Should they really being doing that especially as you're claiming benefits. Yes indeed you can't claim SDP if someone is claiming carers allowance for you. Maybe you should be talking to your niece too? Also please be careful with someone using your address.

• Posted

hes homless so uses my adress for things that come for him which is allowed most homless people use co adress as for carers allwance dont know wat they on about but i get it sorted when they call me back
    • Posted

got callfrom dwpthursday last weekand told them same but told friend he has to get somewhere else to use adress also told the dwp that none has or i havent asked anyone to caim carers allwance for me dwp said when made desion ur sdp will be backdated so hopefully it be end of it this week or next week i know but thanks for advice and hopefully i get it
  • Posted

well finally sorted me sdp out thank god got wait for it to be backdated to when me pip claim started they waiting on paperwork from where ever

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.