Magnesium supplements for anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

So i have done a lot of research on anxiety especially being a psychology student at univeristy i have a wide range of knowledge on issues such as anxiety, depression etc.. I recently got over my health anxiety however the anxiety was still there making me feel abit down and i dont believe in anti depressants or any form of medication for anxiety bur thats just me personally so i researched and researched natural remedies and i came across magnesium supplements and OMG i was so skeptic but im so pleased with the results in just a week i feel like my old self no anxiety symptoms, no overthinking, no physical symptoms i really feel better in my self... Magnesium is a natural chill pill for the body its essential for good psychological health and anybody with anxiety i would really reccomend taking it do consult your gp before you take it if you are taking other medication but it has really worked for me and it has several other health benefits to!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What is the magnesium combined with? Is it a pill or oil?
    • Posted

Its a magnesium supplement just a pill you only take once a day the best form is magnesium glycenate you can get it online or in most shops that sell vitamins
  • Posted

What about chronic, daily anxiety that's lasted 3 years. Can magnisium help that. I am house bound over this

• Posted

It may take a bit longer to work but magnesium glycenate is the best form however I started off with just normal magnesium supplements and i slowly started feeling my normal self again its such a relief
  • Posted

I have anxiety 10 years and am using Magneisium to no avail. Suppose it varies from person to person. Very glad to hear they help you
  • Posted

My mother has actually been trying to get me to take them. I have been on an anti depressant for many years now but I still get lots of anxiety. I've been considering taking them but I'm also scared they will interfere with my AD and thyroid pill. I'm at such a loss

• Posted

They certainly don't interfere with antidepressants. Couldn't be sure about thyroid though, you will need to double check. I doubt it though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.