still night tremors and daily

Posted , 2 users are following.

Gosh this is tough - please help I don't sleep at night and struggle during the day too. Can anyone advise what i do to cope with these flash backs am having counselling for assault and rape but still need help anyone suggest anything else I've drawn a blank! Thanks and good luck for everyone over Christmas.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Sam I recently started getting night shakes do you know anything about this and why it happens ? What I do when I can't sleep because of my anxitey is take a xanax and go to bed it helps you sleep or if you don't wanna go that route then there is always sleep aid from like cvs that are non Addictive

• Posted

Hi racquel, I've never heard of what you suggested, what is xanax and how do you get it? Do I see my doctor or what? It sounds good, I'd try anything as sometimes i lie shaking for no apparent reason.

• Posted

Sam.... I got the xanax from my primary doctor. It's works for me . I've been dealing with Anxitey for a while and this is the only medicine that agrees with me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.