Merry Christmas to all of us who have this disease

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been feeling better had acupture yesterday for while felt great, 3 days of fullness and ringing on high level. This disease is so hard to live with physically and mentally. Everyone keep telling what's working I know no salts , water, beta histamine, and walking. Hard to go and do what you use to do and be the person you were years ago. I am 64 and I can accept it but I hate for the young people out their in this world. My Christmas wish is that who all find things that work and help each other deal with this monster. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thanks James

Was ok for awhile been getting dizzy lately and it just sucks to deal with it but we all have to keep pushing

Merry Christmas

• Posted

Merry Christmas James!!

Happy to hear that you're doing better with the acupuncture! Hope you continue to do better and better!

You're right... this is a difficult disease to live with. I'm feeling so much fatigue, and I just want to have the energy to get through the holidays!! Still, I keep trying to remind myself that a day without vertigo or dizziness and nausea, is a great day!! (One of my key strategies is to set the bar against which I measure my success, very, very low! LOL!)

Happy Christmas everyone

🎄🎄🎄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

J-

• Posted

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick update.. my CT brain scan came back ok... just a polyp on my left sinus.. unrelated to my symptoms and nothing further required.

I phoned the hospital to see the wait time for ENT and was so shocked to learn that it's a 15-18 month wait... crazy!

Serc 16 is working for the time being. As is lower salt levels, no caffeine and no alcohol. I did have a glass of red wine the other day and haven't slept properly in two days and left with such a painful headache bunged up ears and dizziness. So not worth it!

Some days are much harder than others, I try and not and look to far to the future and just live for today.. easier said than done.

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy Christmas!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.