Boric acid is working!

Posted , 4 users are following.

It might be too early to post this but I've been doing boric acid treatments for the last week and it is actually working! I made my own inserts by making a paste of melted coconut oil, boric acid powder and probiotic powder and made it into balls that I keep in the fridge,  I inserted one at night and one in the morning after a shower for 5 days.  today is the second day without doing it and NO odor and NO discharge!!!  

I've had chronic BV for about 2+ years so I'm pretty sure it's coming right back next month, but for now I feel awesome!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

can you tell me what products you used? and how you used them!!

ive had BV for almost two years and i've tried everything. i'm so tired of t.

• Posted

Can you be more specific on the amounts of the ingredients you are using?  I would like to try it.  I keep getting these infections too, and am so tired of having to call my doctor every time I need treatment.  I tried ACV/water douche and coconut oil alone, neither seem to quite do it. I also sometimes do plain greek yogurt mixed with water.  I tend to get yeast after clearing up BV, and the yogurt water fixes that quickly.
    • Posted

certainly, I think it ends up being about 1/2 teaspoon of powder per insert, maybe a little more, and then a little less than a tablespoon of coconut oil, and I mix in one probiotic capsule for each insert too..  I was also doing plan yogurt recently but that did not help me... this seems to be working still but my period just started so we will see, that usually triggers my bv.
  • Posted

This is a great idea! I just just powdered boric in a capsule but it doesnt last. So what kind of probiotic powder do you use? Im going to do this. Ive read that for chronic we have to do things daily for a month and then 2-3x weekly for the long haul. Is that what youve heard too? I have had this for over three years on and off (mostly on) now it is all the time if I dont use boric acid and its taking my white blood count down so I have to get serious about taking BV out! wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.