Penis Pimple Like Thing

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I am having a pimple like thing. When i try to squeeze it it hurts and there's a white substance relased. What it could be ?? I want to mention that i m not sexually active but i do masturbate. Plzz reply i m very much worried about it.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It's probably nothing to worry about.  Maybe a sebaceous cyst or an ingrown hair follicle.  How big is it though, where is it, and how long has it been there?  Have you ever been sexually active?  It's highly unlikely to be anything to do with masturbation btw.

This should help if you want to add an image:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

It looks like a lymphocele, which can actually be caused by vigorous sex or masturbation.  If I'm right, then it isn't a big problem, and should fix itself without treatment, but it will go away quicker if you masturbate less often or less vigorously for a week or two.

If it's still there in a month, I'd get it looked at by a doctor.

If you could update this thread to tell us if it goes away by itself, or whether some kind of treatment was required, it would be appreciated.

• Posted

I forgot to ask - how long has it been there?
  • Posted

I agree with ml66uk... if it is an ingrown hair you may not be able to look at close enough to see the hair.  You may need to ask someone to take a closer look and manipulate it so that if there is a hair folacle, it can be extracted.

By now you are probably thinking 'oh my god...' but don't be embarrassed.  I agree that it's highly unlikely to have anything with masturbation.  And if you are squeezing it and getting puss, my first thought is that if it was a disease or STD, it would spread.  You have squeezed it and it comes back?  Sounds like an ingrown hair.  Keep it clean and find a friend!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.