Tapering woes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello again,   I'm baaaaack!

Ok so I've taken a bit of a nose dive and back to taking 9 - 12 N+ a day. Not proud, don't really know why other than this time of year sucks for me. Grief rears its ugly head and I bury it with the blissful haze.  I'm really mad at myself but what does that help.

Fell off the horse and now I have to saddle up and jump the heck back on!  Here comes round 20 cazillion and one!

Fingers crossed I toughen up. Time to be strong xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Grief does strange things Shakey dont be too hard on yourself. Get back on the horse and try again. Practice makes perfect x
  • Posted

Good luck again. At least you are trying to tackle it. I really hope you succeed xx Drew
  • Posted

I agree with the other comments Shakey. Grief does do strange things . Get back upon the horse and start the journey again.

You are motivated and that is half if not more than half the battle. Go for it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.