Raised immunoglobulin level

Posted , 3 users are following.

Started in September when I had some blood in my stool. Then pain around naval and to left and right. Generalised pain when I press down on most places in my abdomen.

Then I became constipated and have been for around 3 months now!

Developed 5 swollen lymph nodes in my neck that are painless and have been there for 2 months. Feel weak a lot, and cold all the time.

Have tiny white spots in most of my stools as well!

Seems as though my skin is getting paler as well, as I can see all my veins I need my feet and hands.

Have got my celiac blood test back which came back negative but doctor said my immunoglobulins were slightly raised.

What does this mean? Could it mean prescence of an IBD or worst case scenario lymphoma!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When we get older the skin can become translucent and the arteries stand out blue with yellow colour areas of skin I understand.

If you are concerned look up your problems here or NHS CHOICES website, you may get a good explanation there

I do not know the term immunoglobuilins although I suffer depletions of white blood cells that causes the body to suffer weakness in fighting illness. Sometimes the white blood cells increase to a to high level, then the body attacks itself generally this can cause Rheumatoid Arthritis

BOB

• Posted

Hi there, you say a sister we get older but im only 15.

I've read up that certain cancers can cause raised immunoglobulin, and I'm worried about lymphoma because I have swollen glands. Also I know that autoimmune disease can cause a raised immunoglobulin count so could that be crohns, as this all started with abdominal pain and blood in my stool?

• Posted

Talk to your GP, if you are not eating well that can effect the skin

It sounds like your condition is an Anxiety. So you need to put your mind at rest and a GP can do that for you

Generally these sites have an age restriction on them, we generally can only deal with people who are sixteen years upwards

• Posted

I'm 16 tomorrow!!!! And I'm pretty sure anxiety doesn't cause blood in stool bob! Although I will admit that having these pain and mucus in my hard stools is making me anxious along with the swollen lymph nodes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.