Could anyone reccomend a good Salicylic acid treatment?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had verucas for about 8 years- very stubborn! I have tried a few remedies but given up because not working or two time consuming. Could anyone reccomend a good Salicylic acid treatment that you can buy from a pharmacy?

Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi catvictory! Are you still there? Were you able to find a solution for tour verrucas?
  • Posted

I had a massive cluster of verrucas on both my feet all over my toes etc you just need to be vigorous with using the bazuka stuff from boots can get it on prescription as well but I used to buy it from boots I think it's eight quid it's the extra strength one comes with a foot file you need to leave the stuff on it for a while til it goes hard then file file file until it literally bleeds that means it's getting down to the root of the wart I literally am free of them now after having them since I was a kid, took over a year of constant pain bleeding and filing and buying the xtra strength stuff but it really works just keep at it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.