Oral

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi about a month a go I received unprotected oral sex from a stripper in a strip club, she was pretty into it and layed me down and got on top of me. But I didn't feel my penis go inside her. I would have felt it wouldn't I?

3 weeks later I started to develop a cold and a pimple rash on my chest and arms.

Temperature is around the 37 degrees Celsius mark but varys from 36.6 to 37.5 degrees

Been to the general practitioner and he gave me antibiotics for the pimples and they don't seem to be working.

I've also had some reallly weird vision problems, I can't see straight and everything seems like it's jumping slightly and of getting slight shadow affects in my eyes.

Does anyone no if initial hiv symptoms would affect the eyes ?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Your temp is within normal range.

Sounds like Genital Herpes.

the eye jumping you described sounds like a heightened sense of anxiety and restlessness out of concern for your health ( the bodies natural flight or fight reaction )

I'd re visit your Doc and re affirm your concerns particularly mentioning your " vision problems "

Don't be too worried.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply rob.

I've had all my blood work done about 2 weeks post exposure and everything came back non reactive. Think it was more like 10 days post exposure.

I'm just really scared if it's hiv! That I have some how aquired It from receiving oral! I've been a 3 different forums and they have all said hiv is not aquired in that way! But my mind keeps going else where

My anxiety is off the roof at the moment about 3 months ago I thought I was dying from als but that's a whole other story! Wanted a release due to my stress levels and now I'm going through this!

Anxiety has always caused my eyes to be really weird/ jumpy but it seems so much worse over the last 2 weeks like everything is like a haze. That's probably the best way to describe what's going on with my eyes.

• Posted

Yes, HIV is only transmitted via direct bodily fluid (semen etc.) You couldn't possibly get it via her giving you oral.

Speaking from my own experience, it sounds like medical related anxiety, I get it from time to time myself ! smile its healthy to have a heightened awareness and natural to be concerned.

What I'd do is just keep an eye on those "pimples" and don't overthink it. Try not worry at all about your vision, avoid caffeine and alcohol for a while, take deep breaths and keep reassuring yourself.

Google is not your friend, use symptom checkers as guidelines only and take the info with a pinch of salt, trust me :-) - I learnt the hard way, thinking I had all sorts of ailments just from googling symptoms!

You'll be fine !

• Posted

I've read that so many times and for about 20mins I'm fine saying nothings wrong and then bam right back to my old ways! These pimples are honestly popping up on my torso and arms, and this new cream the doc has given me has not been helping! As I've been getting more on my torso through out today! I'm honestly petrified thinking this could be hiv rash! Do u no if the rash presents itself like this ? When I try to squeeze the pimples they don't pop and usually a clear ooze comes out of them!

I've never really had skin conditions other then folliculitis but it usually disappears after I start take the meds for it but this time I've finished my course of tablets with no avail and now on to this cream which isn't really working either!

• Posted

Also this morning as I woke up I had brown/ yellow stains appear on several different spots on my palms! Anyone no if it could all be connected?
    • Posted

Yes, but the risk is relatively low.

HIV is transmitted through seminal and vaginal fluids, including menstrual fluids. The virus can enter the body through the bloodstream or by passing through delicate mucous membranes, such as inside the vagina, rectum or urethra.

If a person gives fellatio and has bleeding gums, a cut, or an ulcer inside their mouth, HIV could enter their bloodstream through infected fluid. This could also happen if infected fluid from a woman gets into the mouth of her partner during oral sex. The risk is very low but not zero! If you are worried please get tested at 28 days

• Posted

" receiving Oral sex is NOT A RISK FOR HIV. So therefore....whatever you are experiencing cannot possibly be from HIV.

There are thousands of things that can affect humans, and they have been around for our entire existence.

There is no need for you to even be thinking about HIV. If you do not believe us, by all means go for a test at 3 months. Expect a negative. Please do yourself the favor and believe us, there is no need for you to worry yourself silly you had ZERO risk for HIV here."

These are the posts on 2 hiv forums I've been on and other sites!

I'm just super scared will after 28 days post exposure give me the right answer?

My doctor doesn't even think it is!

• Posted

Have you looked on the nhs website because that states if she had ulsers in her mouth or bleeding gums then it CAN be passed on but the risk is LOW and yes after 28 days will give u the right answer so i will suggest u stop googleing stuff it will make you worse and things will play on ypur mind and get tested after the 28th day im.sure you will be fine
    • Posted

I got tested at 37 days and I have just gotten off the phone to the doctor and he said my blood are clear just waiting on the urine test for ghonnorhea and chlamydia. I got a general blood test to see everything was/is running fine plus a syphillis and hiv test.

And he said my bloods are clear. Would that be pretty conclusive after 37days?

• Posted

Also I've now gotten a ulcer on my tongue..... it doesn't really hurt only minimal when I bite down on it..... wtf is going on! Could it still be hiv related?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.