Fear of being infected with HIV

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am a 29 year old male unmarried. Recently on 25 December 2016 had protected vagina sex with a sex worker. Done only one shot. This is the first time I am having sex. From the next day itself starting the symptoms of nausea & vomiting. Yellow pee & burning sensation from the 1nd day of exposure but become normal after having proper water.On the 9th day felt like burning sensation on my trunk ( back side of body ) , hands & feet.

No rashes , fever , headache , fatigue .

Today on 11th day had a lose motion.

Not able to sleep properly & my hands are sweaty due to fear.

Will do the hiv test on the 28th day of the exposure. Don't understand how I ll wait for the next 2 weeks. Feeling very scared . Don't know what ll happen .

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

No soar throat , no body ache , don't know about the lymph glands but no pain in the neck , gorin & armpit.

I know the only way to confirm is being tested. Which I will do on the 28th day.

Don't know why I am sharing in the forum , may be because I am heavily stressed. Only searching about HIV for the last 11 days. It's a biggest mistake I have done but afraid of the consequence as it ll affect the whole family . God help

• Posted

Uou said it was protected so your chances are low if it was ACTUALLY protected
    • Posted

I used the condom & checked also after execution there is no leakage but read in the internet that the pours are not visible to naked eyes. So very much tensed.

Slept yesterday without aircon as I don't felt warm may be because as it is raining outside.

Still have the burning sensation on my back but no rashes.

Today 1 pimple on the foot ( upper side of foot ). Day by day my fear level goes up . Will wait for the 28th day as I know I don't have any other alternative.

Gif pls help .

• Posted

God pls help!!

Today with the fear that I will have diarrhoea , not able to have proper lunch ( feeling of nausea & vomiting ).

Not able to understand what is happening with me. Never felt so depressed & panic in all the years of my life. Just to have 5 min enjoyment , suffering the misery for the last 13 days. God pls pass these 28 days soon & let me check with the doctor. At least I ll know my status , the everyday depression & fear kills me from inside 😭😭😭. My parents are so happy that I am doing well in my professional life but I am suffering from inside .

Not able to disclose the same to anyone due to fear of shame , embarrassment , humiliation .

I am just writing because I feel bit relaxed 🙏🏻🙏🏻 At least sharing with people . Please forgive me if I am irritating anyone in the discussion. Just sharing my mental state 😭😭.

• Posted

I am again sharing my symptoms may be because no one is present to listen or due to shame not able to share with anyone.

On the 11th day I had loose motion , the next day I had normal stole I.e the 12th day . Today that is the 13th day no stole in the morning , had my breakfast & lunch at 4 pm & around 5.00 pm had a loose motion again.Not taken any medicine till now. Upset stomach all the time.

Change in weight - 81.4 from 82.1.

Till now No rashes , No soar throat , No fever ,No chills , No night sweat , No sores , No fatigue , No swallow lymph node ( I believe as not able to recognise ) , No ulcers .

Will do the HIV test on the 28th day but now difficult to wait for the 28th day. God help . In the dreams also the same thoughts are prevailing . Not able to think anything else other than hiv.

• Posted

Martin, take it easy you need to relax if you did use protection you should be ok!

Did you use protection before you penetrated her? Or did you put it on after you had inserted her?

Also i know it's hard to relax and not worry but you stressing out is probably the reason you are feeling sick.

• Posted

Yes I use protection before I penetrated her.

This is the 21st day. No more diarrhoea till now, no fever , no night sweat , no chill , felt like two mouth soare on the gum but remember I hurt myself at the same place while brushing my teeth.

Felt like swallon in the right side of gorin area.

Very scared . Will test on the 28th day . God pls save.

• Posted

You should be fine if you use the condom correctly, so don't stress yourself. Those symptoms "seems" appearing because you are overthinking of it. Your mind is telling your body that you will be sick. So relax and keep busy with other things.

• Posted

Hi,

Happy to share that I have done the STD test on 6th week & HIV1 & HIV2 result is negative. I am very happy with the test. Promised parent and myself that will never involve in these activities in future.

I informed my parents about everything & that was the reason I got relaxed. Parents are the biggest suppport in any case.

• Posted

Will do test again on 12th week .

I will suggest everyone to share the feelings with your parents or family.If my parents would not have supported then it would have very difficult for me . Always remember they are the best counsellor & it is easy to handle the mental stress. Will post with the 12th week result.

Guys pls don't go with symptoms , just test yourself .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.