Please Help - pictures

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys. 

so since around December 9th, I've had many issues. I started out with a UTI and then afterwards a doctor thought I developed a yeast infection. After taking 2 diflucan, I saw someone else for the burning. She said she saw lesions and that it looked like herpes to her. The swab culture came back negative along with a blood test. I completely accepted the fact I most likely do have herpes and am going to a gynecologist next Thursday. I took 7 days of 2 valtrex each day about 2 weeks ago, but I still have the same symptoms and wondered if I took the medicine too late for it to have any real effect. Thanks, let me know what you see from these pictures. 

my boyfriend is getting his blood results tomorrow. He got tested because I figured if it's a new infection, I could tell what type it was if he's had it. He has had cold sores before and I never have, so I'm hoping it's type 1 but I'm prepared to hear a type 2 diagnosis later on. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

(I was also tested for chlamydia, ghon, and Trich, which all came back negative)
    • Posted

I also looked up a condition called Vulvar Papillae and thought it may look like that as well
  • Posted

It doesn't really look like herpes to me... I think. Or it may be just very mild. Did you get this sorted out and figure out what it is?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.