Fears reduce to 80% after sudden removal of gallbladder

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had lots of fears specially to meet with strange people. Sometime I got lots of fears from my close friends, intrusive thoughts. Brain fog. But after removal of gallbladder just because of tiny polyps my fears has gone. Can my fears related to gallbladder?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Fazi I just wondered what your diognosis was and why you had your gall bladder removed I too suffer the close friends thought problems and intrusive thoughts. I've had terrible pain under my right rib cage it feels sharp sometimes stabbing pain crushyp like a build up of pressure sickness feel faint a lot anxiety and pain in between my shoulder blades and right side of my back. Pain under ribs triggered off when eating even something healthy like a few grapes or cereal and worse quite severe pain under right ribs when I've eaten something fatty or with cheese in it. I also get pain across my collar bone going into my right shoulder. I've experienced this since having my daughter a year ago over the last month it's been awful and got worse the pain is more intense and stays for longer periods of time. I've got a ct contrast scan booked tomorrow by my gastroentraologist and two medics have said and examined me saying it could be a problem with my gall bladder. I'm so hoping this will get sorted out as it's taking over my life and I'm 32 and have so much in life to look forward too with my lovely 1 year old baby girl and my fiancée who I idiolise the pair of them. It's just been horrible because I can't do an awful lot pain killers dont work hot water bottle and laying down to rest is about the only way of easing my pain.i havnt been able to go out much and it's caused depression and lack of concentration on daily activities. To anyone else that suffers like me I wish you well and hope you get treatment for your pain. Thankyou for reading this x??

• Posted

HI Nicola

I had lots of fears and intrusive thoughts all the time running in my mind. I have minor page center of my rib at night usually. I was getting minor pain right side flank so i went to see my doctor. He advised me ultrasound and i was daignosed multiple small polyps. I met two best surgeon in town and they advised me to take gallbladder out. They said that polyps may turn into cancer. So i scared as my mother died due to cancer so i took it out. After this i realized that my intrusive thoughs have gone and fears also. I had social anxity but now i am normal. 

My final histology daignosis was chronic cholecystitis (chronic inflammation) and transmural fibrosis. Its mean that my GB was not functioning properly. 

So i think that low functioning gallbaldder can boost up intrusive thoughts and can fast thinking divertion. 

Regards,

• Posted

Hi fazi666 thankyou so much for the reply it makes sense to me I have same pains as you did and the intrusive thoughts and social fears and anxiety. I'm so pleased to hear you got yours removed and it helped those problems go away always nice to hear of someone who recovers well from an illness.i get my ct contrast results on 23rd of January. I don't know if it's same as what you had going on but I have suffered this a whole year. Also have bipolar mental illness and a one year old baby to look after. It's been a struggle I hope I get better so I can really enjoy life again x😀

• Posted

Hi im getting my gallbladder removed because of gallstones and i get alot of symptoms that you just said like the brain fog and fears and anxiety so i hope mine stops after having my gallbladder out. Glade that you are feeling better from carmella.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.