Breast reduction

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 34 nearly 35 and I suffer with really large breasts they are a 40gg and I'm only 5 foot 1 and have 4 children I usta love running and keeping fit before my cildren and they got bigger so I seen my doctor hand he told me to loose weight so I tyred and I noticed they have dropped I suffer from depression and was put on 75g tablets and was taking 4 tablets a day but I won't wear a vest or anything to thin in summer because of my chest even around family I would keep my coat on I now sit bent forward all the time I have really big sores under them that have scared I get sores on my shoulders from the straps digging In I hate anyone seeing them i won't even let my boyfriend see them so it affects us getting close in the bedroom so sore my doctor today about getting them reduced he said they will turn round and say no even with everything he will tell the about my health but I'm someone that has never been this big in my life and I would love the old me back so I can do things with my children

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately NHS reductions are very rare, I had to pay £7k last year for my reduction, I feel your pain, I was a 30H, and having such big boobs on such a small frame was hell, the only thing I can say is that if you are overweight, losing some of the weight will help a little.

Self confidence is another matter and maybe getting someone to speak to may help in the short term in helping you believe more in yourself, I know not everyone can afford to go private and I did have to loan the money but in all honesty it was the best thing i did, I'm currently three months post op, so my new boobs are still settling down.

Good luck with your journey x

• Posted

Hi there. I hope you get better soon. If you really need breast reduction then go and get a second opinion from a certified BA surgeon. I just had my breast reduction and I feel that it was worth it. I realize that swelling is normal after any surgery. I had breast reduction 7 week ago and my breast feels a bit hard and stiff although it's getting better by the day. Reduction in swelling also improved. I had my procedure done in Manila by Dr Rino Lorenzo. I feel so much better than I did a month ago. Every day is easier. Good luck to you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.