Bleeding Hemroids

Posted , 4 users are following.

HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH HEMROIDS ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Walter this is the PMR/GCA forum, have you got either, or both?

Anyone can get haemorrhoids so there is no doubt someone on here will answer your post.  However, there must be a forum that deals with haems.

• Posted

As stated by the other comment this is not a group to talk about hemorrhoids but I have had my fair share with them. So I'm assuming you have had a problem with them. I suggest you try not to push to hard when you have to go poop. They happen when you are constipated. So I recommend you use something like Marilax to keep yourself regular if you have a regular problem with constipation. If not a regular problem then just include some roughage in your diet on a regular basis. Be careful if you add fiber it will plug you up if you're not careful about the way you add fiber. Do a Google search for constipation and hemorrhoids and choose the Mayo Clinic's link. Their can be trustworthy and thorough. Good luck on your research

• Posted

Above all - has it been confirmed the bleeding is due to hemorrhoids? Something to take to your doctor - to be sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.