Tightness across diaphram

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been experiencing a tightness across

my diaphram and am wondering if anyone else has felt this.  I've had two ablations but don't quite remember when it started but I know I didn't have it before my first ablation and it feels worse after me second ablation. Docs don't seem to know what is causing it.  (I posted this before but didn't really get any answers so hoping this brings some). 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I did experience that - and it evidently was related to stomach indigestion.  I got rid of that over about a week by adding 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drinking it down 30 minutes before bed.

Frank

• Posted

Frank, thanks for your response.  I'm not having any signs on indigestion  and haven't once I started taking probiotics.  Spoke to the doc about it today and he thought it might be from the ablation I had on 12/28 and said it should go away in about 6 weeks.  I certainly hope so.  Once again, thanks for taking the time to respond.  Suzanne

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.