I'm back !!

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hi I am back on the other side and so so happy , all went well re surgery , I can't thank everyone enough for your support it helped me get through the last week as you all know I was very nervous !

Onwards n Upwards and a 'New Me'

I wish you all well on your journey to mobility .

Best Wishes Angie x

7 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Great news Angie, now the hard work begins but remember we all recover at different rates. Big hugs xx
    • Posted

Very true auntiebeanie my nurse just said the same , I mustn't compare to my last 1 , I will do as they recommend and listen to my body

Best Wishes and thanks again .

Angie

• Posted

Well done u now time to take it easy then the hard wrk begins,I've got my self a fit bit so my aim is to walk a little further each day 2 wks post op tomorrow and I'm to days I've done 9800 steps with crutchies obviously xx

• Posted

Well Done Nicscott on your progress the fit bit is a great idea , keep up the good work , and Thankyou for the advice.

Ange

• Posted

Well done Angie you did it good times ahead. You give me hope but still nervous for mine next week. Go girl.

Much Love

Ann x

• Posted

Thankyou Ann I feel elated , it might sound crazy but I feel like when I had my children, I guess cos new hip , new life , you too will be fine and what a reward we get , a pain free life just like the old times , get those dancing shoes dusted lol

Best Wishes Angie

• Posted

Well done Angie - you did it!! Now you are on the road to recovery - all done!! Look after yourself, be gentle on your body and enjoy the joy of it all being over x
    • Posted

Thankyou rose im truly ecstatic, I feel blessed , so grateful for the lovely folk on this site who've helped me get to this point

Kind Regards Angie

• Posted

Welcome to the other side!!!  I'm so glad you are here!!!  Get some rest the best you can and look forward to happier days....

• Posted

Oh John i am euphoric , feeling blessed to be on the other side

Thankyou for your well wishes

Kind Regards Angie 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.