Anxiety, depression, headaches, left temple pain, brain fog

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had pretty constant headaches now for the past month. They hurt in my left temple, like a throbbing pain. And pain in back of head. Also have lots of pressure in head sometimes my forehead and around eyes will hurt. I also will feel dizzy some days and like I'm in a constant brain fog as they say. I went to doctor and got MRI waiting for results on that. Has Anyone experienced this before? I am starting to get depressed because I can't seem to fix this and I'm tired of feeling like this all the time.

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have had this for a couple of years now and it’s at the point where I just can’t cope anymore with trying to "be" "normal' for everyone around me at work with my kids - husband and running between schools - also having memory and balance problems - they did CT scan and found a growth but as per the dr it is not in the right place to be the cause of the pain - have it all day and it is worst at night - let me know your results please

• Posted

Hi

Iam recently haveing this problem , it on my left tempel constant only some days its better fades away bit at night itas always there , sleeping patters messed up docs has no clue its griveing me mental for the past 4 weeks ,

How you guys feeling now hope pain isint there no more ?

Help plase what is this thing ?

And any meds or treatment ?

• Posted

Hi Alicia that's exactly wats happening to me for the last 4 weeks

Have you found what it is ?

Any treatment ?

How you feeling now ? Hope your all good off the pain and discomfort

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.