4 months ago I had prostate trimed

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm still leaking after my surgery 4 months ago and just a couple days ago I have seen blood clots in my urine the leaking is starting to get to me mentally cause surgery was a while back and I can't funcation that way for my wife

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I will talk to my doctor tomorrow not much it will do since all this health care shuffle have no medical my concern is mine's very agressive it's in parts of my bones I was getting a shoot every 4 months to stop my PDA down was wet groped it to 35 I haven't had my shot since October and am wondering how fast it will spread and what can I do until I find new health insurance to keep it down and for the leaking I'm lost I've extended what I'm going thru Lance

• Posted

Hi Lance, I assume you are in the USA or Canada having no medical insurance? Sems very poor that you are not covered when youahv a condition like this. I would get you general docotr to check you do not have a urine infection, you can bleed when that happes. As to the leaking are you doing the kegal exercises, I know how difficult it is for youmena, my husband has his prostate removed in November and still ahs stress incontinence although his is getting better. ED will not resolve for 12 months. If your wife is supportive and understanding thene you will get through it. You need to speak to your general doctor about how this is affecting you. Maybe counselling may help but I guess you have to pay for that too. I am grateful to our NHS here in England. Good luck  xx
    • Posted

Yes I'm in California just came out of bathroom now there is blood in my urine I will consult my doctor tomorrow I'm not familiar with the exercise u where discribing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.