Blurred vision gone onto massive headache?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I idnt know whether this is anything to worry about, but on the way to Sixth Form today my vision in my right eye began to become quite blurry, like a film had been placed in certain parts of it. It kept getting worse and worse until it suddenly went away and now I am left with a banging headache, unable to focus on anything and my vision still just doesnt feel right.

If someone could help that would be much appreciated smile

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dont ignore this...it may be nothing but on the other hand it could be the start of something that will need attention.  Can you remember if you have had a bang on the head recently? Headed a football?    If you are in UK get an urgent appt with your GP.....your eyes are too precious to mess around with. Dont delay...better to be safe than sorry.
  • Posted

vist the doctor as soon as you can, dont think we should try to diagnose, the doctor would be the best person, you should ask for some sort of head exaniination to be done also.  Good luck
  • Posted

If you still havent seen a doctor and this comes on suddely again or is getting worse,then you must go to A/E immediately.     I hope you have told your Mum/Dad,but you dont need anyone with you to see a doctor or go to A/E.   If you return to school and havent seen a doctor and it comes on then tell a teacher immediately...you must be seen by a professional and ASAP.
  • Posted

dont play with the your sight my darling, it not a good feeling to not be able to see. after my sugery i had no sight in the eye for about 3 months, it was scary, stressful and very worrying as to whether i would ever regain sight in that eye. Please do everything you possibly can to protect your eyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.