does anyone want to attend a meeting in CT RE: Mirtazapine panic & anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

possibly meeting at a local restaurant or church, or anywhere just to discuss mirtazapine in general. Starting it, coming off it, what other drugs interacts, ect... I live in CT near Hartford.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks' for the invite but i live too far away to attend, plus i now have something more troublesome than coming off Mirt. The drug i was taking for my Trigeminal neuralgia has damaged my liver and i'm now currently dealing with its effects and the new drug perscribed. i wish all who attend all the success in the world.

• Posted

Hi

Great idea Panic860, I wish you well with your endeavour.  Unfortunately I am not close enough or I would have been along to your meeting.  

Best wishes.

• Posted

This is a great idea I wish I lived near. I even contacted my local mind for withdrawal advice. They don't offer that service and suggested my GP........that's a joke!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.