update on me

Posted , 2 users are following.

I couldn't finish the post I started so ignore.

neurologist put on my file that i have mental changes like dementia, etc. he cancelled my appointment for March 31st to follow up on a second mri.  they never scheduled the mri so i'm assuming insurance denied it.  I'm going to assume I don't have ms as I never had a single symptom but a brain lesion discovered after I fainted which I have done 6 times in my life.  

Anyway, I have read your stories and I feel for you and hope the best but I don't think I have ms at all.  I certainly do not have dementia so I"m not sure how to get that and a DVT and stroke removed from my health records when there is nothing showing I really had any of this. 

I am 57 years old and when I mention the dementia to people, they look at me like I am crazy as that is a crazy diagnosis.  Does anyone have experience with removing medical info that is unfounded?

Best wishes.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry, I think your neurologist is a wassack (uk Yorkshire saying) get a 2nd opinion, lesions can be mini strokes but usually mean MS. Have you ever had aspartame sweeteners? Also called phenalalymine? It's in a lot of uk foodstuff and may be in US stuff as that's where it originated. Aspartame can cause lesions. Please get a second opinion. Sending you live and positive thoughts. 💗🌹

• Posted

this neurologist is highly respected and the most desirable one in my area according to a lot of health professionals who would know.  But I started having issues when I saw he had taken over half a million last year from drug companies to promote their drugs.  That was a red flag to me as I am not a believer in a lot of medication but rather a healthy diet and lifestyle.

I did use aspartame sweeteners a lot until about 2 years ago..

He couldn't even define if the lesion was active, but a white spot that could be stroke or MS.  I'm going to talk to my doctor whom I trust at my next appointment to see what she says.

I'm just shaking my head trying to figure out why a neurologist posts a diagnosis of mental change (which he could have never diagnosed, didn't do any testing) and suddenly cancels my appointment for me.  Something is fishy about it all.

Thank you for your response.

• Posted

Good luck, Google aspartame the sweet poison. I think it's likely your lesion was caused by it. Look on YouTube too as I think there's a story about aspartame and lesions. Don't give up, fight it's your life your health your brain and please don't met him scare you, ge doesn't sound like a nice person good consultant ir nit. 💞

• Posted

I will check that out. Thank you for your responses

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.