Muscle stiffness and pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

Good Morning my friends,

Not a good morning at all for me. Nauseous, dizziness, muscle stiffness, back pain...and then of course comes the anxiety. We have one car right now and I usually take the hubby to work on Saturday mornings but this morning I didn't want to get dressed much less leave the house. I've been hanging on by a thread, feel like crying, very sad. My son is 34 and an alcoholic so I have to deal with that on top of everything else. Just needed to tell someone that...

Does anyone have any suggestions for the stiff muscles.???? It's like it happened overnight for me.

Had a total hysterectomy 14 mths ago so I am in full blown menopause.

1 like, 40 replies

40 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I do feel for you right now, menapause is so awful, my health Antietam was brought back on by the menapause. I suffer with muscle stiffness in my neck and shoulders, I use tiger balm, seems to help me, if that's any good x

• Posted

Sorry that's health anxiety

• Posted

Yes Karen, I use tiger balm regularly for my neck and shoulders it does help and is very soothing x
    • Posted

Yes it is lovely, but it's very expensive isn't it. I buy it in a tube but it doesn't last long - I wonder if there's a cheap site we could get it from ? I keep it in my bag so it's always handy, there is one that's particularly for neck and shoulders is that the one you use ? X

• Posted

It just says muscle rub for aches and pains. I get mine from sainsburys in a round pot. Costs around £5.00 but last quite a while xx

• Posted

I think the one specifically for neck and shoulders works really well, it's a liquid and a small ammount does go a long way, ive tried the one in the pot aswell - handy to have both ! Xx

• Posted

Ah might try that one as well. Will try anything xx
    • Posted

Xx let me know how thing go - like to see a man go through this, they have NO idea ! Xx
    • Posted

I will do and thanks again. Yer I'd like to see a man go throw it to xx

• Posted

They'd be driving to A and E every five minutes, my hubby is totally useless helping me, he can't even cope with a cold - as soon as he gets a sniff he's on the phone to his mum telling her how ill he feels and hes 52 ! Pathetic really, they say women are the stronger sex, how true is that !! Xx

• Posted

So true! My manager at work initial response to my request to work from home some days due to my hormone issues was "don't we alll have hormone issues"!!!!!! I wanted to punch him...the lack of understanding is so so angering and frustrating

• Posted

I probably would have punched him ! The bad thing is that men will never understand , how can they when they're mostly big babies themselves - my hubby would be living in a pigsty eating bags of crisps and bars of chocolate if I didn't do everything for him - a couple of times I've been away without him he actually PAID his sister to clean the house up before I got back then pretended he'd done it all, she told me ! It's my fault because ive spoilt him which does him no favours at all ! X

• Posted

I would have totally punched him! No man could go through this!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.