Pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everybody,not been here for a while. Had a anterior, posterior and perenium repair in Feb last year. I'm waiting for a hospital appointment as the op has failed sadly. I'm in pain on my left hand side that seems to slowly be getting worse and when I wake in the morning I'm in pain until I urinate. I really don't want the op again. Has anyone else experienced this pain? Thank you x

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Rosiepix,

I had my anterior repair April last year and its failed not long after.I'm under a new urogynacologist in wales now. I'm so glad I found him,feel he will sort me out .I'm sorry to hear about you hun. Its devastating isn't it.x

• Posted

Hi Welsh girl

I remember you going in for the op, what a shame yours has failed too. Awful after all you have to go through. X

• Posted

I'm so much more positive with my new urogynacologist. I can't wait tytyo see the difference good luck

• Posted

Hi Rosiepix,

Are you sure it's failed?

I just went for my check up, almost 5 months for me. My bladder sling is to tight, and it causing me to retain urine. My left side under my rib cage hurts, and I get very uncomfortable when my bladder gets full. Have to get up several times a night.

I had mesh, did they use mesh on you. ( had rectecele and cystecele)

Hope you don't have another prolapse, Very scary.

• Posted

Hi Grace

Yes I've been to my GP who's sure it's prolapsed again although I don't think it's as bad as before the op. I didn't have the mesh as I've read things about it, I hope your problem gets sorted soon

Rosie

X

• Posted

Sounds as though you could have a urine infection 
    • Posted

It maybe Matron , but the pain is the same as I had before the op so wondered if it was related to that.

X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.