Palpitations?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone explain why after a goodnights rest u will actually wake up to this? Was doin fine for some time an nw this again. My tongue is heavy a bit of sticking in d left under arm an tinglin in arms..

Anyone experiencing this? My dr definitely do nt understand an my test r good

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wendy palpatations is apart of menopause and will come and go 
    • Posted

Hi maria its been awile since i hav had it an my left arm is tingly sometimes d rite also its driving me insane😢😢😢

• Posted

Hi Wendy it will stop don't stress yourself out to much these symptoms just disappear when the time comes had a lot crap too, so you be fine talk to it and say leave me alone haha.

• Posted

I get the palpitations too in the morning. Not every morning but it's frequent enough. It happens usually a week or so before my period and/or when I don't get a good night's rest. Last night was one of those nights for some odd reason. Peri really sucks and so do most doctors. If the doctor you're seeing doesn't specialize in hormones I'd make an appointment with one who does. Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi valarie thanks for advice but does your arms feel tingly an cold? My left arm mor an its scary
    • Posted

No, I haven't had those feeling yet but I've had PLENTY of other scary symptoms. Every month it's something different.

• Posted

Yes I also feel like my tongue is to big for my mouth, it's hard to explain when I talk at times I feel like I am  lisping , yes my right arm feels like tingling as well as my toes at times, since I've been on this chat room I can see other woman are  experiencing  the same symptoms witch made me feel like there's nothing  seriously wrong with me, hope that helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.