* Nearly constant Headache

* Ear ringing

* fatigue

* Tingling/numbness in hands and feet

* Elastic band feeling and numbness in left calf muscle

* "The sighs"

* Chills/sweating

* Armpit pain - more in left

* Occasional Chest pain - left side of breast and chest, sternum and below left breast - could still be costonchondritis though

* Palpitations

* Random nausea

* Pain in right side of stomach - lower and higher

* Lump in throat

* Sore throat

* Loss of appetite on occasion

* Dizziness

* Concentration lacking

* Anxiety- mostly because of symptoms

* Depression - mostly because of symptoms

I went to the doctors probably in excess of 10 times. I had a blood test a couple months ago which discovered I have a b12 deficiency and borderline low thyroid. I was also slightly aenemic. I switched back to my old doctors recently and have had another blood test today to check for thyroid, vitamin D and something else I can't remember. I'm also having an MRI tomorrow morning. And I'm so scared I have a tumour. I've never been this scared in my entire life. And I stupidly watched some YouTube videos earlier of people who have had a brain tumour and they had similar symptoms to me and were even around the same age and it's freaked me out even more. I feel like I'm just getting iller and although I know my anxiety is in no way helping this, I can't help but still be terrified it is the worst case scenario sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Milliemaria,

Ok so tomorrow is your MRI and if you have something serious going on you will know straight away.  Otherwise they will tell you make an appointment with your dr for a couple or weeks or something.

I am sure your dr wants to check on your iron and B12 again to see you  have the right levels.

Never a good idea to watch utube videos of things you are actually worried about.  I reallly hope everything will be ok, but do let us know how it goes tomorrow ok.

Will be thinking of you Milliemaria.

Take care and best wishes.

• Posted

Don't worry. Its not going to help at all.

Think and try to stay positive. All the best and keep us updated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.