I have PPP and whit dots on my penis is it bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is PPP bad and what dose the white dots on my penis mean is it a bad desease or a sickness I would like to know please I'm only 13 and I've been worrying about it for a while now and I'm scared to tell my parents is this a bad thing

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you ever been having sex inter cord or oral if not then don't worry

• Posted

I have not had sex I just wanna know if Ima be sick or if I have a disease and how to remove them
  • Posted

It's highly unlikely to be a disease or sickness.  Where are the dots though, how large are they, and how many are there?

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

They are not to big there and there are about 48
    • Posted

It depends on where they are, but Fordyce spots are very common, and completely normal.  If you google those, they may match what you have.
    • Posted

There are not on my sack there on the thing you pee out off I do not know what that's called but all I wanna know is if I'm going to be ok or if I have a disease or sickness and how do I remove them

• Posted

The main parts of the penis are the shaft, foreskin, and glans (the head or "helmet"wink.  PPP would normally be under the ridge of the glans, and Fordyce spots are usually on the scrotum or shaft, but can also be on the foreskin or glans.

It's unlikely that there's really anything unusual, and even less likely that there's an actual problem, but if you're worried, then you could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.  There are GUM clinics aimed at under 25s, and in the UK, neither a GP or GUM clinic are allowed to tell your parents you've been.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.