please help me identify this parasite

Posted , 3 users are following.

A while ago I saw a stool parasite about 2 centimetres large. I was so startled by it, I thought I was seeing things and when I looked down there was nothing to see. So I dismissed it as imagination. 

Then again while cleaning my stool awhile later, I saw a large number of the same parasite again in what seems to be a hatched baby version of it. I'm attaching the best pictures I could take of them. I'm at a place where medical coverage is bad and I'm very concerned for my health. Could anyone help me properly identify what I've got in me? This is alarming.

Thanks and kind appreciation in advance for any help...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anthelmintic worming meds are now available over the counter at pharmacies. 6 months ago u needed a script from a doctor. (Australia)

I was unable to identify my nematode even tho it was viewed by 11 scientists. However the meds worked.

Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you. It doesn't bode well hearing 11 scientists didn't identify your case. 

I guess I'll hope for the best. 

• Posted

Hey im not sure exactly, but i will tell you it looks similiar to what i have seen coming out of me. (Although not as many). I have been cleansing for months with anti-parasitics as well as eliminating sugar and simple carbs from my diet. I also do very little dairy. (Only yogurt). I have been doing this for months. It is difficult but do-able. I am starting to feel better (finally) but know i still have months to go. Hopefully someone on here knows for sure. Good luck to you. 
    • Posted

I feel no ailment at all. I feel perfectly fine. What ailments were you getting out of it? and why for months? did your doctor tell you it takes this long? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.