Heel ease

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone with Plantar Fasciitis tried this treatment, which costs £32.99 online? Any comments, positive or negative would be appreciated, to alleviate the pain from this condition. Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I bought this a few months ago. I did notice an improvement after a week or so but then it just went back to how it was before. I have just bought a pair of telic recovery flip flops and am definitely noticing an improvement. I wear them pretty much all day now (not a good look in work but I'm so desperate). That combined with rolling my foot on an ice cold can for half hr each foot seems to be making a difference. I've suffered for nearly a year now and am so fed up. Fingers crossed it keeps getting better.

• Posted

Thanks Natalie. That's really helpful. I won't rush to spend money on Heel ease, but I will continue to use the icy can, in the way you describe. This is treatment recommended by my GP, so It is obviously worth continuing for a while. Thank you.

• Posted

Hi - PF has returned with vengeance after 7yrs - and just trying the device for the first time tonight (it was not about the previous time). Hopefully you have found some relief, as I remember how grim it was previously. Will report back progress in a week's time. MBT's helped last time, so if this doesn't work I will buy another pair. Iced rolling helps too!

• Posted

Hi, I have to recommend telic flip flops. I found them online. I can actually wear them all day and get virtually no pain. My left foot has almost healed totally, after over a year of agony. They are around 35-40 so not cheap but I swear by them. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.