Mirtazepine

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all

I've been taking Mirtazepine 15mg for 6 weeks and it's been going well. Except for today. I feel very hot and can feel myself burning but I don't have a temperature! This is making my anxiety sky high which is making me feel sick and dizzy! Is this normal after 6 weeks??? Help!!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Might not b the mirt u could just b burning up of have a bug or something why do u think its connected?
    • Posted

I don't feel like I would normally if coming down with something. I can't explain how it feels other than different. But like you say may not be connected at all

• Posted

Hi ive been on mirt for 7 months ive never had those symptoms of burning up, although alot of medications can cause dizziness , you maybe coming down with something else a bug of some kind,  I know its easier said than done when anxiety kicks in  but try do some breathing excersises to keep calm.  hope your feeling better soon x
  • Posted

Hi Lainylou.

I can say that I have had these feelings on and off since I was put on Mirt (Feb 2016). Anyway I have to admit that it is going better and better. Do you also have kind of feeling ill? The feeling like you are coming down with cold or flu.

• Posted

This was one of my first symptoms, my face felt like it was going to blow off it was so hot, I was sick all night and I had Night Sweats too This can carry on for a few weeks, at week ten I felt myself. With the Mirt there's many ailments and each one isn't like you've felt it before, deep down you know it wouldn't normally feel this way. It's defo Mirt it's horrid.

• Posted

My forhead gets so hot but I take my temperature and its normal. Forhead burning up. Also night sweats. Nauseau and anxiety. Are you still taking mirt Vikki?
    • Posted

So sorry for the late reply, I'm 12 weeks and the w/d's completely went away at week 10, the w/d's can come and go for weeks and then all of a sudden all gone. you'll hear it been said on here how it comes in windows and waves and it's true, when it's your turn to get off the Mirt always remember it doesn't last.

Good luck

• Posted

I'm 12 weeks off the Mirt, forgot to add the off.

• Posted

I'm 4 days off not including the week before I stopped it seemed although I was still taking it but suffering withdrawal symptoms. It's a struggle.

• Posted

I just ordered tranqueline, reviews are good. It will hopefully help with . More natural approach. Anyone tried it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.