Back pain going

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had severe abdominal and more recently lower abdominal and deep lower back pain for the past 3 years. I spent years exercising regularly. Stretching, swimming cycling, walking aerobics yoga and pilates. It helped. But recently I have tried healthy eating to keep my weight down., principles being to nourish, improve the immune system and detoxify. I had to get on to a back pain forum as I know how so many people suffer. I have in the past month started drinking more protein drinks from plant sources and greens first which supplies many many nutrients in vegetables and fruits in the form of a drink daily and eating only one meal a day. I am so happy I have begun to see a difference in the back pain. Its actually shifting. I almost feel young again. I am keeping up the exercise and drinking lots of water. I am in the 3rd week of the first month and I have noticed a real difference. I want to testify that these pains can be shifted and I recommend the above. I hope you try the above and get relief. All the best!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also, Cider vinegar every morning 2 tablespoons in hot water, half a lemon squeezed in hot water in the in addition during the day. Also spirulina and chorella  1/2 teaspoon each mixed with cordial in the evenng.You have to be dedicated to your health.
  • Posted

Using Tumeric and Spirulina and glucosamine chondroitin and msn  with lemon juice and honey and cider vinegar and honey.  Continuing to find great improvement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.