Scared I may have a possible tetanus infectionneed input

Posted , 2 users are following.

I posted a discussion about this and it got deleted. No offense but there is no bad language or anything wrong with it. Well here I go I am concerned because I had a  Cut on my finger from my computer on metal. I am now experiencing symptoms for about a month I don't know if they're all related.  I started off waking up one morning with horrible tachycardia. I have pots syndrome which is when I stand up I have tachycardia issues but I have never had it lined down before so this scared me I thought I was just more sensitive to my condition. So further on I started having spasms in my body and lowering of my  oxygen level at times. I now have extreme pain in the front of my neck where I have to take muscle relaxer's at times for it. The pain is unbearable in the  tightness is extreme. My  Jawcracks and feels painful at times. I am starting to have movements in my lower jaw back-and-forth and spasms everywhere involuntary finger movements. Also finger movements for I got to cu cracks and feels painful at times. I am starting to have movements in my lower jaw back-and-forth and spasms everywhere involuntary finger movements. Also finger movements  where I got the cut. I am having trouble breathing at times. My blood pressure came to really high or really low. I am scared that I may have tetanus although I was vaccinated in 2012.  I read an article though that says if you have poor circulation you might have a greater chance. I am in a lot of distress about this so it will be nice to have some people put in their input. My doctors aren't that great to be honest they thought my pots syndrome was also anxiety so they're blaminganxiety on this as well. Not sure. The symptoms are pretty bad.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am not saying all doctors but I'm coming across quite a few that are more concerned about their reputation instead of being concerned about a patients well being. Even if you did have anxiety are they help you deal with it? My gosh if all of those symptoms were caused by anxiety they should be trying to figure out why you feel the way you do. I just went to a new doctor who was so wonderful. That really makes a difference. As much as its a pain in the neck finding a new doctor eye... It's worth it in the long run. What you have might be a very serious medical problem . You should not be treated that way. Very sorry your going through all of this.

• Posted

Thank you Patricia. I am very scared. I just hope I can get through this. Today I did have a brain MRI. But my neck is in so much pain and breathing is hard. I go to the ER and they don't seem to find anything wrong . But my condition seems to get worse. It's hard because if they can't see it on the outside so much they assume there's nothing happening. Especially if they don't find anything and a blood test.

• Posted

I know what you mean. I have been in so much pain for almost 2 years. I was finally diagnosed after many medical procedures etc... With slipping rib syndrome. You couldn't see my pain and all my tests tests showed that I was in good health. My new doctors spent 2 hours with me. They were amazing.0

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.