A couple of other questions please.

Posted , 3 users are following.

So, with the stories of others on here and there vice given the spaced out unreal surreal feeling is normal at the beginning but did you feel like you were going mad? I don't remember my anxiety ever this bad or being scared of everything. I'm not hearing voices or anything like that it just feels like insanity is set in. All this is new to me and I'm just trying to make it through the other end. I'm just scared that I won't be myself ever again.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Seriously, I'm sorry to post again. Just been panicking for days and I'm just a bit scared. I wish you all well sorry to be the annoying one but right now I have to muscle through this

• Posted

It will be ok i had the spaced out feeling for 7 weeks on 10mg. It takes time to work. I was discouraged at first to but i promise it will ease. You only think you are losing your sanity because anxiety makes you feel like that. I know its easier said than done but just try telling yourself its the anxiety and try your best to keep busy. The spacey feeling is the worst because it feels like your dreaming but i had xanax to help with that to calm my brain so i didnt obssess over feeling like that and it helped me get through till the celexa started working. Hope you start feeling better !!
  • Posted

Hi ,

Try to do some activities that keeps you distracted. Reading, cooking etc. This phase will pass...Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.