Can it be an intolerance?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Certain foods I eat give me stomach cramps/diharea such as pizza, ice cream, yoghurt but then I can eat all these types of from a different place/different brand and be absolutely fine so I'm not really sure what the problem is.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients from one supplier and not another. Stick to the ones that don't upset you that's the safest.

• Posted

I have similar problems. It's probably something specific in those foods that you're intolerant to, such as dyes or preservatives that not every brand has. Try to avoid imported products and see if that helps; you may have trouble properly digesting harsh preservatives and such.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.