No period since November

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all

My last period was 23rd November , then on 15th December I had Endometriosis surgery so I bled for 5-6 days! Then nothing since ! I have had sore breasts, swollen abdomen, cramps and I did have very light pink spotting nearly 2 weeks ago just when I Wiped ! There is no way I could be pregnant as my husband has had a vasectomy 10 years ago ! Has anybody else experienced this after Surgery ?

Should I just forget about this months period and worry if I have no period next month ?

TIA

Lisa xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lisa

You might want to repost, use a different header. maybe "problem periods since [ablation?]" I'm not sure what you mean by endometriosis surgery, as to me that means a total hysterectomy but clearly you didn't have that.

Sorry I can't help you more but I think you might get more replies if you state the problem differently.

• Posted

Morning

I can't seem to change the heading ! Any ideas ?

Thanks again for replying ! I'm starting to worry a bit as no period still ! Xxx

• Posted

Morning

Thanks for replying ,

I was trying to change heading yesterday but with no luck !

I had my cervix cauterised as i was bleeding !i had endremetriosis!

But since the procedure Iv had no period

Xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.