Day 10 on 20 and where I'm at.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey group, I've been on this medication for about a month and a half and I am taken on 20 mg and just checking in for a little reassurance and to get a little home. Everything still feel very odd I just feel so weird and I'm unlike myself I think the feeling is medicated. I'm not as spaced out everything just feels so foreign. Planes are using as overwhelming it's just a very nervous something is not right feeling.

Please share with me your experiences and what you went through I'm just trying to make it through the day because as I'm sure all of you know hope fails us. Thank you all

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, taking 20 mg for 10 days And 10 for a month
    • Posted

Waly. These meds take time to work. Eveytime you up your dose u will get side effects. Well mist ppl do anyhow. Just try to be patient and you will be rewarded. Try doing things that take ur mind of feeling crappy
    • Posted

Doing my best sir. I work alone all day long so it's just me and my thought. Feels like I'm in a dream iof that makes sense

• Posted

It feels like a dream for sure but it will all level off soon. Just believe.
  • Posted

Wow, planes are overwhelming is a typo. I meant my anxiety is not overwhelming I just feel awfully strange Dreamlike
  • Posted

Walter that's how I'm currently feeling. I've been on 20 mg going on 3 weeks now and was on 10 mg for 8 months. I feel like my anxiety is numbed. Like my body just doesn't want to react to it like it normally would. And now I can fall asleep wherever whenever. It's a weird feeling.

• Posted

I just feel spaced out, unreal and almost like I'm in a dream. Did you have this? Did it get better question

• Posted

Yes I do feel that way currently. I hoping it'll go away as the weeks go on. I'm at a appt that I feel that I will never feel "normal" again. I'm constantly in my head and I hate it.

• Posted

Feel that way on 10 mg or is it specifically because of the medication increase?
    • Posted

Never got better on the 10 mg? The faced out an unreal the whole time?
    • Posted

Nope. I thought it was because I needed a med increase. Because of constantly in my head about the feeling. I can say the constantly thinking about it isn't as bad. I just want to not think about how I'm feeling anymore. I want to wake up and not ask my self "how are u feeling"

• Posted

Sorry for the misunderstanding? So you did not have the space to feeling the whole time? It got better and now is back? Unreal feeling?. I know what you mean about constantly questioning how you feel. That is one of the worst parts of this. You can't be in the moment you can't be present and I feel so selfish because you're always thinking about yourself and not others.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.