Psoriatic arthritis in hands

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have psoriatic arthritis in all the joints of all my fingers on both

Hands. Have just started Benepali injections. Any experience of this

Treatment?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Christopher, although I don't have experience of this drug, I just wanted to say that I hope it works for you. I have PSA in a couple of fingers and that is bad enough, but I can't imagine having it in every finger! I really feel for you.

Let us know how you get on with it, and hopefully someone one here will have some knowledge of it they can share with you.

• Posted

Thanks for getting in touch. It's not much fun but at least I can't do any ironing!

• Posted

Yes, although I have not had that treatment now for a long time.

Over the last six months I have suffered Trigger Finger and have operations on my Tendons, I found the operation quick and easy, although my had does not feel as strong and I sometimes feel my hand does not respond as well as before

BOB

• Posted

Thanks for your comments. I know it can take some time for the treatment to work, in the meantime enjoying the side effects of runny nose and itching.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.