Am i overthinking or could it be herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went to the nurse and then sexual health clinic and she told me I was unlikely to have herpes.

I was find until this evening but I keep going to check if anything has appeared.

My lips are normally dry anyways, but the bottom of my lip and near the top there is more of red colour.

I wear braces and i have noticed ages ago that on the inside there are little lumps, which I gather is normal...

My lips arent itchy or tinglely, but everything I recheck theres something different I notice. All of it seems to be inside my mouth little bumps but nothing like a sore or blister.

Perhaps maybe it Because I keep pulling my mouth in all these different angles. I overthink so much but im so scared.

She said it unlikely but im unlucky.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry for the late reply. I know its late and if you were infected, you would be having sore appearing on your lips or mouth by now. 

The virus get exposed to many parameters and at the right parameters, i will be visible. How is it now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.