Almost 3 years w BV

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have not found a cure for my BV and it's almost been 3 years for me. I am starting to lose hope. I have tried so many treatments home remedies and antibiotics. Anyone have any more ideas on what to do ?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Nope, everytime I think I am cured it comes creeping back, discharge returns. Yuck. I am over it
    • Posted

Yup, no matter what I try the next month the smell and discharge are back strong. its awful
  • Posted

what medicines have you tried and how did you first get it? what are your symptoms?
    • Posted

Symptoms are super thin discharge, smells like ammonia by end of day on underwear. Smell isn't very strong throughout day, but by evening my underclothes smell?

• Posted

yeah mine are similar, a lot of watery discharge, bad smell..every day. i could just be being paranoid but I feel the smell is very strong all the time.
    • Posted

I replied everything I have tried but apparently that is being moderated? I didn't say anything bad so I don't know, maybe we are not supposed to mention name brands of products?

• Posted

Yes I think it's the names of the products, could you send it to me in a PM?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.