AM I PREGNANT NEED ANSWERS PLEASE HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

In Nov 2016 my husband and me tryed for a baby. November 13th was ovalation day but started having S*X on nov the 11th as high pregnancy to 13th of november2016. started spotting a little blood on the 21st day of cycle up to starting period on 27th Nov bleed for 4 days and then stopped on the 1st of december 2016 and not had a december 2016 cycle or a January 2017 cycle. I am now 5 weeks 3 days late on cycle but i am visitng my GP on mon 30th at 4.30pm and will get her to do test as i am confused that i might be going through the change at 43 years old but did have a scan 4 months ago due to pollup on lining of my womb and they said my womb was healthy looking and the lining and the ovaries too where all good. So knowing womb is fine and all other bits to make a baby its confusing to me as i normally have regular bleeds with my cycles. Has anyone been in this position who can help please. Thank you all.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did you have any babies before ? Or it's your first one ?

You can try the home pregnancy test .

Also if there is any symptoms you feel unusual or so ?

• Posted

Hi

Thank you for writing back to me. I have NO childern, i have  tryed i.v.f from when i was 35 years old, two free go's with NHS, first one failed second one was pregnant but lost it by 16th day.  also payed for Private I.V.F did three times and two were negative and 3rd was postive on 14th day but lost it day after. Been trying again on our own and this is first time that i have gone a whole month without a Period.  Been to Doctors to do Test for me with urine sample 1st test was very faint and showing slightly pregnant and she did another test which showed Negative. Got to get blood test done in Morning 31st january and will know results of that wednesday or thursday and if that turns up negative then will have test done on my hormone levels so fingers crossed i am pregnant, but if not still have to find out why i have had no cycle for one month. Very confused but will try not to worry about it for next couple of days, will let you know either way of the results. Thank you for your time and help. Joanne.

• Posted

I wish you luck dear , Hope for the best . You need to follow up with the doc to tell you when to have s*x exactly as I did that before, I kept following with my doc and she told me the week of ouvlation do s*x everyday and then do day after day .

I wish you all the best .

• Posted

Thank you, Love, I will follow up with doc and ask about s*x. I do have s*x 3 days before ovalation and on the day of ovalating and day after. Done this for 6 months now and hopefully might be pregnant and praying i am because if i am not then it might be that i am going through menopause, which i hope and pray i am not going through that as thats the end of trying for our own baby, so this might be my last chance for our little one. My husband has said if i am going through menopause then we can still have a child through Adoption as there is always childern who need loving parents and loving home, which is very true but i just want to know whats going on with me as i am very concerned and worried, but all worry and concern will be gone if positve from blood test and me and husband will be very happy and excited.  Either way we will know very soon, quite nervous. I have abit of low back ache and hot sweats in the day and night not sure if they are symptoms to be pregnant but my boobs are not sore yet. Thank you xxx smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.