Somethings Up

Posted , 5 users are following.

24 hours after unprotected sex, which I do not really remember the act I had a burning and or itching sensation on both thighs followed by later in the day pimple like spots with white heads. They stayed for sometime and eventually went down but slight red marks can still be seen. On the fourth day after contact I had pain in the right side groin, not a sore throat but pressure in my throat and dry eyes which I never had before appeared. The spots appeared on both thighs by testicles and a small spot on butt. Painless and not itchy at all. These cleared up but scarred. Now have spots on lower shaft that last weeks. The groin pain remains, throat tension and dry eyes. Not severe just noticeable sometimes. Has been about four months now. Spots travel around groin, throat tension and eyes remain. Any insight would help. I know I need to get another test but I'm not wanting to know. Thanks

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Any Fatigue, weight loss, night sweats and very low appetite ? 

Joint pain

• Posted

Apetite is good, no night sweats. Have not lost any weight. No terrible joint pain or anything. All this came on within a week which puzzles me.
    • Posted

It does seems some kind of infection did happen. But your healthy and your immune function is good and the spots seem to have cleared. All are good signs.
    • Posted

The spots clear but they sometimes leave a mark when they heal which not sure on that. Was sure it was herpes but does not exactly act as such. Sometimes get a random white spot in my mouth but it goes away within a couple days. Have a white flat patch on roof of mouth with no pain. Was a smoker until all this happened. Just gonna have to go get checked out and find out the answer I'm dredding.

• Posted

Yes the site is helpful. Something else is occurring now. Have a chest rash, not itchy, flat red spots. This has occurred 7 months after sexual act. Eye irritation, right side groin pain, neck stiffness in front and flem like feeling in throat remain. Random pink spots around genital area with white heads. No pain. Randomly lips have burning sensation, comes and goes. A lot of symptoms I know. I'm almost sure it's hiv related. Have to get tested I know. The inevitable has to come to light.

• Posted

You cant be sure that it is hiv, unless you have gotten it tested as positive. 

There are many other viruses and bacteria that can cause your symptoms, including meningitis/encephalitis

• Posted

Symptoms remain, right side groin pain follows into right side testicle or feels that way. Eye irritation remains. Got checked Dr said dry eyes but never had this before this incident. Front neck pain has gotten better but comes and goes. Rash on chest has not gotten worse or itchy. Appears to be going away. Spots on groin area has calmed down with new spots. Butt remains mildly itching.
    • Posted

Did you see a specilaist or GP ? 

You might need to get some auto immune tests done. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.